BrugWaarde helps its clients to identify/recognise opportunities for improving quality, efficiency and effectiveness, and to seize those opportunities to deliver increased shareholder/customer value.
Our main areas of expertise are Management, Finance, Chain Management, Human Resource, and Operations.
- Realisation of change within your vision and goals
- Balance between costs and benefits
- Better synergy between your departments
- A more flexible/responsive organisation
- Responsibilities at the right levels and places
- Efficient working processes and higher and controllable quality
- Optimal communication
Cooperation with an eye for detail
What you prefer to achieve:
- you prefer peace instead of turmoil in your organisation
- You prefer to move your organisation and staff to a higher level
- You prefer responsibilities at the right place
- You prefer a manageable organisation
- You prefer sustainable results
- You prefer to get those results from your staff
- You prefer the benefits to exceed the costs
More hands at the beds
Do all your efforts contribute to the welfare of the patient?
BrugWaarde ensures optimal result by your people, whether it concerns quality or efficiency. We reach that by creating overall support for change through clarity and sincerity. Cost control or reduction becomes part of the daily routine.
- Behaviour change
- Satisfaction and pleasure in work
- More time for patient/client
More quality time
Improve the balance between quality and cost, for everybody.
Add value to your organisation by implementing bridges
Basis for support
Projects executed by BrugWaarde are successful because of our approach right from the start. BrugWaarde ensures that it comprehensively understands the operating environment and the challenges faced, and then focuses completely on creating a large basis of support for change within your organisation. A critical success factor is to create an understanding across the organisation that change is not a threat but an opportunity. All participants need to be convinced of the importance of these changes for the organization and themselves.
Coaching at the shop-floor
If one directly sees and experiences the benefit of the improvement, it will lead to embedding that change. This method has a more optimal result than forced change.
That is why we work on a very personal level. BrugWaarde will join the person/party concerned during several working days to completely analyse the actual processes, with respect for the privacy of the patients. In the analysis we stimulate the personal contribution of the person/party concerned.
Cooperation on ONE joint concern: YOUR values and vision.
BrugWaarde reaches that time after time by individual and team training where all parties concerned are represented.
Obstacles are identified, addressed and removed in these workshops.
Sustainable result embedded in teams
BrugWaarde will analyse the entire patient logistics WITH you from the first call until the end of the treatment. Together with your staff we will visualise the complete working process, including communication and information transfer.
The execution team will consist of your own staff, that will be trained and supported by BrugWaarde. Following this phase, your staff will identify and recognize all disruptions and solve them without any hesitation. As well your organization and your patients will fully benefit from this improvement.
How do you use your ER? Just like a pit-stop in Formula 1 racing, preparation is crucial. That means that all elements need to be in line.
The average improvement in capacity realised by your staff under guidance of BrugWaarde, is between 10 and 15%.
Relation MD’s & Nursing
Both patient and organisation benefit from an optimal relation and information flow between doctors and nursing staff.
Next to that, there is a direct relation between this cooperation and in-patient accommodation.
Commercialising care does not only mean there is a different financial situation. Every aspect changes: patient becomes client. This particularly means large changes for all patient related staff. From customer relation until organisational marketing and finance, BrugWaarde has the expertise to support you.
Our working method is clear and straight forward as you can see in our image on the right.
Your staff is involved in every step, from analyses to result. The plans, including goals and schedule, will be presented by your staff.Contact us
Tailor made advice
Tailor-made advice sounds easy, but what does it actually mean? Think of:
- Training, coaching of your work groups by BrugWaarde specialists
- Project team contains your staff with BrugWaarde specialists
- One or more BrugWaarde interim managers
- Or a combination of the choices mentioned above.
Cooperation is of vital importance in your Care organisation for functioning effective and efficient.
BrugWaarde uses her own methodology for optimizing cooperation.What do you want to change
BrugWaarde recognizes three kinds of interim management:
- • The Change Manager: manages an optimal change process with respect for the staff’ interest.
- The People Manager: specific focus on the employees, their competence development and improvement of the continuity of the cooperation.
- The Consolidation Manager: focus only to maintain the current situation (e.g. during maternity leave).
BrugWaarde does not stop with the identification of improvements and/or Financial result. Our focus is on the realisation of that!
It is all about making your organisation prosper and realising the opportunities.Contact us
BrugWaarde trains, guides and coaches your staff towards pro-active behaviour.
It is of vital importance to describe responsibilities in agreement with your management.
Thanks to the realised cultural change, your organisation will continuously improve the service to your patients/clients.leave your address
- Efficient change management in Care
- Cost reduction through more efficient accounting and better use of means.
- Clear process, responsibilities and communication to reach a reduction in probability of failure.
- Acceleration of the primary process through a clear reduction of delays and lead times.
- A higher quality level in the relevant departments through error reduction.
- Greater flexibility, because new cooperations are arranged more quickly and easily.